This is what I'm working on right now in my life
- Losing weight - At the time of this writing, I'm down about 6 to 7 pounds in two weeks.
- Meditating - Since I started working out, I've been meditating less, but I'm working back toward longer sessions. Currently shooting for, bare minimum, fifteen minutes a day. Ideally, thirty.
- Work - Still in retail. Still hoping to break out of retail. But giving it all I can while in the meantime.
- Fighting off the Coronavirus - Working retail in a big city means I deal with hundreds of people a day, many of whom pretend today is the first time they've heard about Coronavirus.
- Watching a lot of stand-up comedy. - There are a ton of benefits to watching funny stuff. Especially stand-up. I feel like watching a lot of stand-up gives me more confidence in my daily life.