Eventually, I'll dig more in depth and be a little bit creative with this page. For now, here are the key things you need to know about me.
- I spent the first two decades of my life growing up in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota. I moved to San Francisco in 2012.
- For two years, I did freelance writing for a variety of video game publications. I miss it at times, but I don't miss the freelance grind.
- I like to write. I feel at my happiest when I'm writing. I've self-published a few ebooks and am working on more blog posts.
- For the majority of 2019, I had a pro wrestling podcast. I drastically cut down on the amount of wrestling I was watching and the podcast fizzled. I'd like to do another show if I feel motivated.
- I don't use social media anymore. That includes LinkedIn.
- I don't really travel. I've been outside of the U.S. once, just across the border to Canada. I'd like to visit London, Mexico City, or Tokyo, but none are huge priorities.
- I play the ukulele. Sometimes. I don't practice a ton, so I don't really improve. Oh well.
- I won a lip sync contest in high school.